BabyBrace® is a medical grade device available by prescription only, which is designed to offer your back comfort and support during the stresses of pregnancy. A majority of pregnant women report experiencing back pain at some point during their pregnancy. BabyBrace® addresses this painful issue by correcting the bio-mechanical deficiency, thus reducing symptom
Why BabyBrace® Works
BabyBrace® device is an FDA approved Medical Grade Device designed to:
- Improve the COG changes that cause back pain
- Adjust to patient (Size & Shape) changes
- Adapt to the body habitus variations during pregnancy
- Provide Modularity for post-natal use
Features and Benefits of BabyBrace®
- This a modular brace (not a Support) and was designed by me (an Orthopaedic Surgeon). I designed the brace to check “all the boxes” that competitor supports fail to do.
- It works by supporting the under-surface of the belly (like cradling hands), improving the patient’s bio-mechanics and center of gravity.
- BabyBrace® is easy to use and not confusing at all.
- Can be easily adjusted to conform to patients of different sizes, stature, and body weight, including through the course of pregnancy and post-natal changes.
- BabyBrace® is a 2 and 1 brace that can be used postpartum because the majority of patients who have pregnancy related back pain will also have post-natal pain.
- The post-natal panels can be used to treat symphysis pubis diastases (a separation of the pubic bones) which is a frequently under-diagnosed complication after vaginal delivery and extremely painful to women.
- BabyBrace® can be beneficial to high risk pregnant patients who are likely to develop severe back pains as well as patients with prior back pain/injuries, prior back surgery, obesity, smokers, and multiple pregnancies.
- FDA approved device
- Covered by most insurance including Medicaid (with appropriate medical documentation).