- The CGM solution, with unsurpassed 14-day accuracy that’s easy for you and your patients*1 and has optional, real-time glucose alarms†2.
- Available for adults and children with diabetes2
- It is easy to wear and designed to improve the patient experience—the sensor is small, unobtrusive, water-resistant‡, and easily applied to the back of upper arm for up to 14 days*1. Clinically proven to be accurate at detecting low and high glucose with optional alarms† that alert the user if it happens.*
- Data from this study was collected with the outside US version of Freestyle
- Libre 14 day system. Freestyle Libre 2 has the same features as Freestyle Libre 14 day system with optional, real-time glucose alarms. Therefore, the study data is applicable to both products.†
- Notifications will only be received when alarms are turned on and the sensor is within 20 feet of the reading device.‡
- Sensor is water-resistant in up to 1 meter (3 feet) of water. Do not immerse longer than 30 minutes.
- Haak, Thomas, et al. “Flash glucose-sensing technology as a replacement for blood glucose monitoring for the management of insulin-treated type 2 diabetes: a multicentre, open-label randomised controlled trial.” Diabetes Therapy 8, no. 1 (February 2017): 55-73. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13300-016-0223-6